- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye redness
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Difficulty with nighttime driving
- Watery eyes, which is the body’s response to the irritation of dry eyes
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
Blepharitis can cause evaporative dry eyes and thus requires antibiotics. Underlying systemic causes or lid malpositions can be corrected too. This can all be sorted out at the Newman Eye Center.
Dr. Newman has been very involved in the treatment of dry eyes for years, and will design a custom treatment plan for you. Enjoy comfortable whiter eyes without watering, burning, or blurred vision.