About Dry Eyes
Dry Eyes have been very prevalent in Arizona, especially in women over the age of 40, patients after LASIK, and side effects of certain medications.
Blepharitis can cause evaporative dry eyes and thus requires antibiotics. Underlying systemic causes or lid malpositions can be corrected too. This can all be sorted out at the Newman Eye Center.
- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye redness
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Difficulty with nighttime driving
- Watery eyes, which is the body’s response to the irritation of dry eyes
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
Are you plagued with Dry Eyes?
We now carry a drop called Regener-Eyes that works great. Call our office to find out more about this amazing miracle today at 602-788-8080.
Dr. Newman has been very involved in the treatment of dry eyes for years, and will design a custom treatment plan for you. Enjoy comfortable whiter eyes without watering, burning, or blurred vision.