Education & Background
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, BS with High Distinction, 1975
- Medical School – University of Cincinnati Medical School, 1979
- Internship – Wayne State University Hospitals, 1980
- Residency – The Kresge Eye Institute, 1983
- Board Certified Fellow – American Academy of Ophthalmology, 1985
- Member – American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, Arizona Ophthalmology Society, Phoenix Ophthalmology Society
- Certified on AMO Intralase Femtosecond laser for bladeless LASIK (2014)
- Certified on the LenSx Laser (2014)
- Certified with the Pelleve S5 Wrinkle Reduction System (2012)
- Certified Nidek EC-5000 Excimer Laser (2011)
- Certified Moria One Use-Plus SBK Thin Flap LASIK (2011)
- Certified VISX STAR S4 Excimer Laser (1995) / Custom Vue Visx (2003) and all Refractive Errors
- Certified LASIK / Hansatome (1996) / Zyoptix
New Vision, New Lifestyle.
Newman Eye Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Our goals are vision correction, restoration, and sight preservation. We provide services including the diagnosis and treatment of cataracts and glaucoma, in-house laser vision correction, and cosmetic procedures.
The Newman Eye Center is an ophthalmology private practice located in the beautiful Cave Creek Commons (North Phoenix, Cave Creek Rd. & the 101 Freeway).
The office was custom designed to give you the most personalized eye-care experience possible.
Our staff consists of some of the most highly qualified and compassionate eye-care professionals, eager to serve you.
- Two testing rooms with up to date diagnostic equipment
- Three exam rooms
- In office OR suite for YAG, Green diode and Visx excimer laser procedures
- Surgical microscope, autoclaves, and Pellevé radiofrequency skin tightening