The Visian ICL is an implantable contact lens that works with the eye to correct vision. Unlike traditional contact lenses that go on the surface of the eye, Visian ICL is surgically inserted into the eye where it provides excellent quality of vision for a wide range of correction needs.
Advantages of the Visian ICL
- Performance – Provides excellent quality of vision with predictable and stable results.
- Simplicity – Inserted through a micro incision utilizing a procedure that is familiar to the surgeon. The lens is invisible to both you and observers, and requires no maintenance.
- Versatility – Capable of correcting a wide range of nearsightedness and is removable if necessary.
- Biocompatibility – Collamer, an exceptional lens material offering unparalleled biocompatibility
- Safety – Safe, proven procedure that is familiar to ophthalmologists
For more information on Visian ICL, click here